- Plug your camera or scanner into your computer.
- If your camera or scanner is Plug and Play, the Scanner and Camera Wizard starts.
If your camera is not Plug and Play or you are using a scanner, right-click the camera or scanner from which you want to print pictures, and then click the appropriate option for that device.
- Follow the instructions on your screen.
- In Picture Tasks, click Print pictures.
To open Scanners and Cameras, click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Scanners and Cameras.
- After you click Finish in the Scanner and Camera Wizard,
Windowsopens the folder containing the pictures and the available picture tasks.
- To obtain pictures, the scanner or camera must first be installed, turned on, and connected to your computer.