- Open Scheduled Tasks.
- Double-click Add Scheduled Task.
- Follow the instructions in the Scheduled Task Wizard.
To open Scheduled Tasks, click Start, click All Programs, point to Accessories, point to System Tools, and then click Scheduled Tasks.
- If you want to configure advanced settings for the task, select the Open advanced properties for this task when I click Finish check box on the final page of the wizard.
- Confirm that the system date and time on your computer are accurate, because Scheduled Tasks relies on this information to run scheduled tasks. To verify or change this information, double-click the time indicator on the taskbar.
- You must supply the password for the account on which you want the the scehduled task to run. The password cannot be blank.