- Plug your camera or scanner into your computer.
- If your camera is Plug and Play, the Scanner and Camera Wizard starts.
Double-click Add Device.
- Follow the instructions on your screen.
To open Scanners and Cameras, click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Scanners and Cameras.
- If you have a Plug and Play camera,
Windowsdetects it and installs it automatically.
- If your camera or scanner is not Plug and Play, follow the installation instructions that came with the device.
- If your camera or scanner is not listed in the Scanner and Camera Installation Wizard, try to install it using Device Manager.
For more information, click Related Topics.
- After you install your scanner or camera, you can test it.