- Plug your camera or scanner into your computer.
- If your camera is Plug and Play, the Scanner and Camera Wizard starts.
If your camera is not Plug and Play or you are using a scanner, right-click the camera or scanner from which you want to get pictures, and then click the appropriate option for that device.
- Follow the instructions on your screen.
To open Scanners and Cameras, click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Scanners and Cameras.
- To work directly from your camera, click advanced users only on the first page of the Scanner and Camera Wizard.
- To obtain pictures, the scanner or camera must first be installed, turned on, and connected to your computer.
- To preview an image after you download it, double-click it to open it in
WindowsPicture and Fax Viewer.