- Right-click the camera, and then click Properties.
- On the Events tab, in Select an event, click the event for which you want to initiate an action.
- In Actions, click one of the following options:
- Start this program: Select the program you want to start when the event occurs.
- Prompt for which program to run: Select to be prompted to choose a program when the event occurs.
- Take no action: When the selected event occurs, nothing will be started.
- Save all pictures to this folder: All the pictures you select will be saved to the folder you specify when the event occurs. To search for a specific folder or drive, click Browse.
- Click OK.
To open Scanners and Cameras, click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Scanners and Cameras.
- If the Events tab is not displayed, this feature is not available for the selected device.
- Some programs do not support linking to digital cameras. Linking is available only with the programs that appear in Start this program.
- You must have a camera installed and connected to your computer to view properties.