Installing a network service
Network services provide features such as file and printer sharing. For example, the File and Printer Sharing for
To add a network service to your computer
- Open Network Connections.
- Under LAN or High-Speed Internet, click Local Area Connection.
- On the File menu, click Properties.
- In the Local Area Connection Properties dialog box, click Install.
- In the Select Network Component Type dialog box, click Service, and then click Add.
- In the Select Network Service dialog box, click the service you want to install, and then click OK.
To open Network Connections, click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Network Connections.
- For information about using Network Connections, click the Help menu in Network Connections.
For more information, click Related Topics.