- Open My Documents.
- Click the file or folder you want to share.
- Drag the file or folder to Shared Documents in Other Places.
To open My Documents, click Start, and then click My Documents.
- If you are connected to a network domain, the Shared Documents, Shared Pictures, and Shared Music folders are not available.
- If the file or folder you want to share is not located in My Documents or its subfolders, use Search to find it.
To open Search, click Start, and then click Search.
- Moving or copying a file or folder to Shared Documents makes it available to everyone who uses your computer.