- Log on to the system as an administrator.
- Click Start, click Run, type mmc, and then click OK.
- On the File menu, click Add/Remove Snap-in, and then click Add.
- Under Snap-in, double-click Certificates, click Service account, and then click Next.
- Do one of the following:
- To manage certificates for services on your local computer, click Local computer, and then click Next.
- To manage certificates for a remote computer, click Another computer and type the name of the computer, or click Browse to select the computer name, and then click Next.
- Click the service for which you are managing certificates.
- Click Finish, and then click Close.
Certificates – Service (Service Name) on Computer Name appears on the list of selected snap-ins for the new console.
- If you have no more snap-ins to add to the console, click OK.
- To save this console, on the File menu, click Save.
- To manage certificates for a service on another computer, you can either create another instance of Certificates in the console or right-click Certificates – Service (Service Name) on Computer Name and click Connect to Another Computer.
- For additional help creating and using MMC consoles, click Help Topics on the Help menu.