- Open your Web browser and find a graphic on a Web site that you want to use as your background.
- Right-click the graphic, and then click Set as Background.
- View your desktop to see the graphic displayed.
To open Display, click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Display.
- To change the display options for the graphic, in the Display Properties dialog box, click the Desktop tab, and in the Position list, click Center, Tile, or Stretch.
- When you use a graphic from a Web site as background, it is saved in the background list as Internet Explorer Background. Each new graphic you define as a background replaces the old one.