- Ensure that you have two or more pictures in a folder on your computer. You can upload pictures from a digital camera or scanner, or copy them from the Internet or an
- Open Display in Control Panel.
- On the Screen Saver tab, under Screen saver, click My Pictures Slideshow in the list.
- Click Settings to specify the folder containing your pictures, define picture size, and set other options.
To open Display, click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Display.
- My Pictures Slideshow scrolls through all the pictures in the folder.
- After you specify a screen saver, it will automatically start when your computer is idle for the number of minutes specified in Wait.
- Click Preview to see how the selected screen saver will appear on your monitor. Move your mouse or press a key to end the preview.