Try repairing the Imagehlp.dll file.
If the Imagehlp.dll file is missing or damaged, Outlook Express might start very slowly.
- The steps in this procedure assume that Windows is installed on drive C in the Windows folder. If Windows is installed in a different location on your computer, replace c:\windows with the appropriate location.
To repair Imagehlp.dll
- Insert your Windows CD into the
- Click Start, and then click Run.
- In the Open box, type:
and then click OK.
- On the General tab, click Expand File.
- In File to restore, type:
- In the Restore from box, type:
CD:\win9x\win_11where CD is the drive letter of your CD-ROMdrive (often D).
- In the Save file in box, type:
drive:\winnt\system32where drive is the drive letter of the hard disk that contains your program files (usually C).
- Click Expand, and then click OK.